Monday, May 12, 2008

Last one for today, I promise. LOL!


Here is my family at the Royal Gorge Bridge Park in Canon City, CO. We recently visited Vail for our family vacation and took an opportunity to visit this amazing bridge over the Gorge. If you ever get the chance take it, It really puts things in perspective. The kids loved it they had a petting zoo, pony and donkey rides, a trolley, incline train to take you down the gorge, and gondola.
We really had a wonderful time, and we love Colorado!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Hi Maria! I'm catching up on my blog-reading. Great cards! Nice pic of your family, too. You shoulda stopped in on Karin while you were out there - she would've loved to have seen you.

I really like your card for your MIL - very pretty. I'm looking at the embossing folder and wondering if I have that one and why in the heck I haven't used it yet.