Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanksgiving on my mind


With being on weight watchers, you are always planning what you eat, when you eat it, and if you have stayed within your points. Well, this year Thanksgiving is poising a problem. See this is my favorite holiday. My mom made it really special for all of us and included us in the baking and preparing.
Well... my sister and I joined ww with the intention to continue till we are at our goal. Now, we are approaching Thanksgiving and worried that we will fall off the wagon. We are going to try to do the traditional dinner the ww way. I will let all of you know how that goes after the holiday.
Anyway, thinking about the food preparations has me in the mood to make fall cards. Here is only I made with the Cha Cha SWIC and the Count your blessings stamp set. All products from the Angel Company.

No comments: