Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Template



Tuesday Template is a new weekly feature here. A few of my stamping friends have gotten together and decided to challenge one another to do a sketch challege. We all will post our take on the sketch every Tuesday. I love this sense there are no rules. So I can flip it over, on its side or make another paper craft of the sketch.




In the weeks to come you will notice that I tried to do sketches with a little of my own take on them.




Please be sure to check out everyone's blog to see their artwork!











Our first sketch was provided by Angie.



















Here is my sample.



BTW- If you want to play along in the fun, please make your card and either send it to me referencing TT102108 or post it on your blog and send us the link via our comments. We'd love to see them!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love what you did!! Great card!

Ami said...

WOW I've been so sick all week I never looked until now. This is beautiful.