Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Card to Crop WINNER!

Yes, you heard it right, this is the Card to Corp winner for the Angel Company. This is an older photo of my daughter but I still love it. It screams fall to me, she still loves to play in the leaf piles. Just this morning she asked if we could rake up the leaves in the front yard and play on Saturday. Little does she realize that this is mom's way of getting the front yard raked. haha...

I am still floating, I have to find out the details of the contest. I believe that I get $75. worth of free stamps. Yeah!

To see the card better you will have to click on the picture. All images, cardstock, patterned paper are from The Angel Company. The bestest, stamp company.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Major congratulations! You deserve it. Both the scrapbook page and card are awesome!

"Jany" said...

Congrats! That page is just so great! I loved it since the very first minute I saw it in the contest winners page.

And yes, you do get $75 in stamps in a DEMO DISCOUNT form. That means over $100 in stamps!

Melissa Craig said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am doing the happy dance for you!

Ami said...

OH wow 75.00 I could so spend that! LOL. Congrats to you.

Cathrine StClair said...

Hooray!! That is wonderful. Your projects are awesome. Have fun shopping!