Monday, November 10, 2008

Newest Addition


His name is Junior, and he is a real hillbilly. Or so that is what I think, he is just an old soul.

He is just 8 weeks old, and he weighs about 17 pounds. In the next few months he will be growing by leaps and bounds. I will update with pictures showing his growth.

He is a Old English Mastiff and we got him from MTC Mastiffs in Arkansas. Which we drove down on Friday night and stayed over and picked him up on Saturday.

I have to say for a puppy he does really well with letting us know that he needs to go out. These dogs are great family dogs, and they do well as inside dogs.

I just love the sweety.






















2 comments:

Ami said...

Oh Maria he's beautiful. I am so happy for you.

Denise Clark said...

How could you not love that face? He's adorable!