Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Template 11-18-08

Please be sure to check out everyone's blog to see their artwork! See the links to the right for Angie, Ami and Melinda.

Fall is offical here and gone, or so it seems. I love fall and it does seem like this year it was shorter than ever.
This weeks template comes from Angie. I think it is pretty with out anything. LOL! Of course pink is my favorite color so she could not have gone wrong with this one. I love the layout, lines simple and clean.

My card is the start of trying to figure out what I want to do for Thanksgiving cards. I am so late this year. I think that I need to get my butt in gear.

This is the Angel company's stamp set of the month for October. Love the leaves it has several good sayings too! Sorry, if you missed this one. Of course you could check out Novembers stamp of the month. To see if you are interested: http://www.theangelcompany.net/sotm.html
Let me know there are great incentives going on which give you double rewards.

If you would like to join in the fun, please make your card or papercraft and either send it to me referencing TT111808 or post it on your blog and send us the link via our comments. We'd love to see them!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Very nice! I'm sorry I missed that stamp set when it was available!

Ami said...

Oh I love the leaves. This was a fun card and I like the fall look of yours. I left you something on my blog too. LOVE the puppy :)

Angela said...

Very cute card. We all were thinking fallish colors. Except for Ami but she is used to being the oddball. :)

Melissa Craig said...

Love the card!

I want to play with this challenge. Next week... have too much going on now.