Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Template 11-25-08


Please be sure to check out everyone's blog to see their artwork! Check out the links on the right for Ami, Angie and Melinda.
This sketch is mine. Of course I do not like it now. LOL! But that is really how it goes for me. I do a project, sketch, page or card then I hate it.
Oh, well this is done using the ribbon as a tie closure. I have the scallop punches in almost every size as you can see. The stamp set is Butterfly Bits and Seeds of Blessing.

If you would like to join in the fun, please make your card or papercraft and either send it to me referencing TT112508 or post it on your blog and send us the link via our comments. We'd love to see them!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I liked your sketch. And your card came out cute! I like the ribbon as a closure.

Melinda said...

Very cute!

Ami said...

I really liked this sketch! Great card.