Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Template


Please be sure to check out everyone's blog to see their artwork!


Our fourth sketch was provided by Melinda.















Here is my take on this weeks template....




















I had plans of grandor and this was the best that I could do for a page with my daughter Julianna.

If you would like to join in the fun, please make your card or papercraft and either send it to me referencing TT111108 or post it on your blog and send us the link via our comments. We'd love to see them!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Cute layout!

Ami said...

Oh I love it. She's such a cutie pie. I bet she loves the new puppy.

Angela said...

Very cute layout!

Melinda said...

Awesome layout! You did a great job with the template. Love the picture of J too!