Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Template 12-16-08

Please be sure to check out everyone's blog to see their awesome artwork!



Check the links on the right for Ami, Angie and Melinda.


This sketch is from Angie, and wow she put a lot of thought into the design. I really enjoyed this one, got to play with my new sets.



If you would like to join in the fun, please make your card, scrapbook page, or paper craft and either send it to me referencing TT121608 or post it on your blog and send us the link via our comments. We would love to see them!







This card is made with the Angelee swic, Angelee cardstock, Just Dream stamp set, Always Remember stamp set, and Pewter Press Hardware kit.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness! This card rocks! I absolutely love it! Great job!

Angela said...

you did an awesome job! Love the colors

Ami said...

Oh woooowww I love that angel!