Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday Template 12/30/08


Please be sure to check out everyone's blog to see their gorgeous artwork!

Check out the links on the right for Ami, Angie and Melinda.
This sketch is from Ami.
If you would like to join in the fun, please make your item and either send it to me referencing TT123008 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments. We'd love to see them!
All Products from the Angel Co.
Product list:
Palette Ink: Chartreuse & Toile Pink
Stamps: Summer Elegance & Marvelouse Mottos
Cardstock: White, Black & Bazzill Lime
Ribbon: Mia's Cottage White Satin Ribbon
Floss: Lime & Pink
Glue & Glitter
White Gel Pen
Corrigator
Hope you have a great New Year and Please post your resolutions. I am working on my list as right now to have a jump start for the coming year.
Cheers! Maria

4 comments:

"Jany" said...

Now, I need to actually remember that you post sketches on Tuesdays. I went and looked over the net yesterday and I might not be crafting anything challenge/sketch, until next Thursday (well, posting) so I need to wait for your next one.

Nice card!

Melinda said...

Great job Maria!

Ami said...

Oh it's gorgeous. I love it. WOW. Too cute.

Angela said...

Way cute!! Great job! Both stamps I used on mine were TAC. I think its a retired set.