Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year Resolutions for 2009

Here is a card that I have been trying to work out, still not sure if I love it or hate it.

All Supplies the Angel Co, Including:

Butterfly Bits stamp set
Ordinary Greetings stamp set
Fancy Curls stamp set
Bazzill Cardstock
Iris Ink
Noir Ink
Icicle Stickles
Black Diamond Stickles
Black Scrappers Floss
Purple mono buttons




I have so many Resolutions this year, I really do not know where to start...


Well, here is my best effort.

1.) Post more to my blog... this is challenging, need to be more creative.

2.) Take time to enjoy my children's youth.... this is to stop being mommy for a second and laugh when I want to cry.

3.) Lose more weigh.. this is hopefully another 25 pounds in 6 months for a total of 50.

4.) Further my education...this is to start on another designation.

5.) Take time to be with my hubby and enjoy the life we have created.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm loving the butterfly panel w/ the Stickles and the cool button... very nice!

stampin'fool said...

great card. i hope i can keep my new years resolutions.
maria