Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Template 01-13-09


Please be sure to check out everyone's blog to see their gorgeous artwork! Check out the links on the right for Ami, Angie and Melinda.This sketch is from Angie.

I really enjoyed making this sketch since I could get a start on my Valentine cards and not stress. I would like to have created more cards with this sketch but time ran out on me.

If you would like to join in the fun, please make your item and either send it to me referencing TT011309 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

All the products from the Angel Co.

Stamps: Fancy Curls, Celebration Time, Tag tidbits, all occasions, love doodles and criss cross
Ink: L'Amore Red, Noir & Moulin Rouge
Embellishments: Glitter brads, flower punch, scallop circle punch, circle punch & paper piercer

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Great start with the Valentine's card!

Angela said...

Great Valentine card!!

Ami said...

Oh my beautiful card!!!!