Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Template 01/06/09






















Please be sure to check out everyone's blog to see their gorgeous artwork!

Check out the links on the right for Ami, Angie and Melinda.This sketch is from Melinda. I enjoyed this
sketch since I could have fun with it and not stress. I have not used this set is quite a while so I dug it out, and here is what I created.

If you would like to join in the fun, please make your item and either send it to me referencing TT010609 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

We'd love to see them!

All Stamps from the Angel Co.
Supplies Include:

TAC Stamps: Wild West, Paisley Rockz & Mini Bet
TAC Inks: Noir, New Canvas & Charcoal
TAC Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils, Colorless Blender & Tombow Markers
Ribbon: Misc & Hemp
TAC Eyelets: TAC Lg Gold Eyelets for Cropadile
TAC Cardstock: Navy, Scarlet & White


5 comments:

Melinda said...

Your card is so cool! I love the fabric ribbon! It rocks! I think the little cowboy looks like your son! Great job!

Angela said...

LOVE this card!!! Who doesnt love a cowboy? Love the ribbon too!

Stacy said...

What an awesome card! Great coloring!

Ami said...

Oh it's so cute! I love it.

Barb said...

This is so cute... awesome job on the color blending!!