Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Template 01/20/09


This is my own sketch this week, I hope everyone liked it. I am having fun playing on my Photoshop program it is really great all the different elements that you can add to the sketch. I know Melinda was not happy about the rick a rak, but I am excited to see what she created.

Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner. Please we have a new person joining the fun...Kimmie. Take a moment to introduce yourself and check out her great site.

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT012009 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.
Supplies for the Sample:
Designer Paper: Uptown Girl from the Angel Co.
Ink" Toile Pink and Noir from TAC
Embellishments: Metal Hardware from TAC
Ribbon: Black Rick a Rak
Stamps: Forever and Forever Family for the Angel Co.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Love the colors and I love those embellishments. Very cool!

Kimmie0270 said...

Very cute card! Love the sketch too. Mine will be up at noon est today on my blog.

Angela said...

Great card! Love the colors

Ami said...

I loved the rickrack, I just didn't have any LOL. Beautiful colors.

Angela said...

Maria, the white on my card is actually part of the paper. :) Very pretty stuff.

"Jany" said...

I just love the combination you did for this card! Great inspiration!