Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Template 01/27/09

This is Ami's sketch week, I hope everyone likes it, I know I sure did. Since this card only took me a total of 20 minutes to design and create. GREAT TEMPLATE, AMI!

Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT012709 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

Supplies: All Supplies The Angel Co.
Stamps: Tag Tidbits and Ice Cream Social
Ink: Burnt Umber, Noir & Claret
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Design Paper: Catelynne by TAC
Cardstock: Kraft, Brown, & White
Ribbon: Mimi collection by TAC
Flower Punch





























4 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

This is an adorable take on the sketch!

Melinda said...

well isn't that just the cutest! I love the colors!! Great job!

Ami said...

Oh I know it's so fun isn't it? When I first found it I just loved it! I've made a few cards off it and they always make me smile

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute Maria!!