Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Template Tuesday 02-03-09


This is Melinda's sketch week, I hope everyone likes it, I really did but I am ready to give up on the circles. Hopefully we can get some other shapes soon.

This card was very quick and simple. Sorry, but I was running out of time since I am preparing this post 30 minutes prior to the post time. LOL!

Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT020309 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

My samples is done with the hats off set and the Urban Chic patterned paper.


5 comments:

Melinda said...

Very nice! I've always loved that stamp set from TAC!

Kimmie0270 said...

LOVE the metal!

Angela said...

Very cute card!

Ami said...

That paper is awesome and so is the embellishment! It's very cute.

"Jany" said...

Great samples for your sketch! AND OMG! Is that a puppy! I would faint just from looking at him (and he looks lovely, still too big!)