Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Template 02/17/09



This is Kimmie's sketch week, I really like the squares, even if I sat staring at this sketch for an hour. I love the design, I just struggled with what the three boxes should be.....then it hit me to use design paper. Hope everyone likes it. I know what you all are thinking I keep using this Easter set, but I just keep hoping that the grass will start to turn green, and the birds will sing. Oh, I am done with winter.

Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.
If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT021709 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.




Supplies:
Design Paper: Mimi (This may be my favorite)

Ink: Cognac & Noir
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Stamps: I Love Easter (I am falling for this set)


5 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

Love your take on the sketch... I honestly didn't know what to do with those boxes either... LoL!

Melinda said...

Very nice! I love that paper too!

Angela said...

Love the paper. I think that is my favorite from TAC. Great card!

Ami said...

I love the Easter images and you're so right, I'm ready for Spring too. Please show us more photos of your teeny tiny puppy LOL.

Seleise said...

I love your take on the sketch, Maria! It's a beautiful card! Thanks for popping by and leaving the sweet comment on my blog! Have a super day!