Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Template uh-oh

Okay, it is my turn to do the template and I have the sketch but no card..... I'm so sorry. I feel like I have let everyone down. I am afraid this week has been too much for me. I am sitting here deciding what to do, and I am just going to have to face the fact that it will not get done this week. If by some miracle I have a spare second I will do this weeks sketch later in the week.

What I can share is the sketch and what has been keeping me from stamping. Some of you may know that my daring husband and I have been remodeling our bathroom. And what I mean by remodel is tear it down to the studs and start over. LOL! Here are a couple of pictures of the unfinished state it is in right now.

BTW - My daring husband knew how tired I was of driving to my sisters to take a shower that he made sure I had the tub in to take a Whirlpool bath on Valentine's day. Isn't he the greatest, now if we can get this project done before the end of March. I will be glowing.





1 comment:

Melinda said...

new bathrooms are SO MUCH more important than Template Tuesday. Hang in there! It will be done soon and you are going to LOVE IT!