Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Template Tuesday 03-17-09

Template Tuesday is here again, I really enjoy this time each week. Especially when I have the time to play. Angie did our template this week and I think she did a fab job.

I did my sample with the new Serendipity set : Fleur Birdies, the saying is also a new set called Dear friends. The patterned paper is Hemingway Collection.
Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT031709 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

3 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

great take on the sketch. Love the colors you chose.

Angela said...

Great card!!

Melinda said...

The bird is just the cutest! Great card!