Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Template Tuesday 3-10-09

Template Tuesday Template again and time for fun! It really seems like I do not have as much time these days. I would love to spend my days creating and completing paper craft projects.


Today's template was provided by Melinda. I think am not sure that I made this one to its potential. But here is my take.








Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT031009 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments


New stamp set called Little Cupcake by Mabel Ramiez-Ortiz from the Angel Company.

6 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

Very cute Maria!

Ami said...

Ok yours is gorgeous. love the candy :)

Melinda said...

Love your card. Its Sweet! Get it? Sweet? ROTFL!!!!

Kimmie0270 said...

thats super cute

Angela said...

Very cute! Love how it came out!

Seleise said...

super cute!