Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Template 04-21-09



This week's template comes from Angie, this sketch is great. I love the lines and enough room for little add-ons.

Again, I barely got this one done. here it is 10 o'clock p.m. and I am frantically drafting this post. I hope I do not misspell or mistype. LOL!



This is one of the design papers from the Angel Company called Mimi. this is my favorite. I am going to get a few extra packs since we are heading into a new catalog and I am not sure if this will make it. I used the dear friend and everything blooming set. And no this time I did not decorate the inside, I just ran out of time.




Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT042109 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Your card came out great! I love the added embellishments. Of course I never thought to do that! LOL!

Seleise said...

adorable!

Danni said...

Oh this is adorable! I just love that Dear Friend set!! Too cute!

Ami said...

OMG It's awesome. Love the paper!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is sooo cute!!! I lvoe how you used those two sets together