Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Template 04/07/09


This week's template comes from Ami, and wow I love it. She totally gets me, with the simple clean lines. This template matches my style perfectly.
This is one of the design papers from the Angel Company called Mia's Cottage. I really love it, I think it hooked me with the name. Since growing up that is what my nickname always was Mia. No, I love it for more reasons than that like the design beautiful.
I used a new set called everythings blooming from the new Serendipity catalog.
I have really gotten into decorating the inside of the cards, so for give me but I wanted to share it too!
Hope your day is blessed.

Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT040709 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.



3 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the paper and your card is adorable. I can't ever seem to remember to decorate the inside of my cards but you have inspired me!

Angela said...

Beauty of a card!!

Kim said...

This is too cute inside & out!great job on the coloring!