Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Template 05/12/09



This week's template comes from Ami. Boy, this is a woman after my own heart. I love being able to design based on a sketch, it really free up the mind to pull everything together.


I am starting to work ahead since it is rainy and will be for the rest of the week. So, I can create or do more housework. Doesn't take long to guess what I have been up to....hehehe


But do not tell hubby he thinks I am in my office doing bills and organizing my desk.


I used the Bird Fleur set by Mabelle from the Angel Company. BTW - Sorry for the croaked post, I got tired of fighting with the scanner.


Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT051209 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I love your color combination and that bird is so cute! Great card!

Angela said...

Your card is super cute! Love that little bird.

Ami said...

Oh I love it. That bird is wonderful!

Kim said...

This is sooo CUTE! Great color combo too...