Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Template 4-14-08


This week's template comes from Melinda, my buddy. She totally rocks at sketches, I even got a card that is matches this sketch. I guess she was working ahead again. lol! Not me I bearly got this one done.
She made this sketch so nice and easy to use.
This is one of the design papers from the Angel Company called Bella Flor. I really love it, but there is not one from them that I do not abosolutely have to have.

I used a new set called everythings blooming from the new Serendipity catalog.

I have really gotten into decorating the inside of the cards, so I am going to share again for give me.

Hope your day is blessed.
Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT041409 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Great colors and great image! You rock!

Danni said...

I so have to get this set soon! She's just so cute!!
Wonderful card!

Angela said...

Very cute! Love the colors.

Kim said...

Super Cute Maria! Such a fun set for spring!