Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Template 05/05/09 - Cinco de Mayo



This is my sketch for Cinco de Mayo. I hope you like it even though it is a circle. Sometimes I just have to play with circles. LOL! I had a design in my mind when I started this sketch but as you can see my card came out a little different. All the products from the Angel Company, stamp set called Love and Laughter.




As a bonus I have the honor of displaying Julia Harper's template Tuesday card. YEAH! She is awesome and as you will see her cards alway rock! Melinda was able to presuede her to join us, boy could she make some money conning people. LOL!













Julia made this card from the templace and will a little design help from Laurel Seabrook. I love the colors and the way that it all comes together. Please leave a comment and let Julia know how much she rocks!

Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT050509 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments

4 comments:

Melinda said...

both cards ROCK!!!!

Angela said...

Both cards are awesome!! Is that actual stitching on yours? Or faux stitching?

Maria said...

Just faux stitching.

Ami said...

WOW both cards are awesome!