Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Template 05/26/09


It's fun time again! Are you ready for a cool sketch and cards? Well, this week's sketch came from our newest member Julia. I love the sketch even though I struggled with it. See it helped me to think outside the box. I love the cheerful colors and sentiment that she used.
















Julia's AWESOME Card.






















My Card
I used the new set from the Serendipity set called Garden Joy.
Inside My card.
Please be sure to check out all the others samples there website are shown in the upper right hand corner.If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT052609 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.












4 comments:

Melinda said...

You and Julia do such great work! Love the colors on both your cards!

Ami said...

Wow what a pretty card. I love both yours and Julia's.

Melissa Craig said...

Fun sketch! I think I might try to play along. I wonder if I can use it with one of the monthly card groups. Hmmmm.... putting on my thinking cap.

Maria said...

I really hope you get to play, it is so much fun. And it makes you create.