Monday, June 15, 2009

Stamping happens



I have been working really hard in my stamp room and wanted to share. Here is my stamp pad, I wanted to show what my stamp pad looks like when I have been creating. I am very particular with regards to almost everything, sorry but it is true. But it is seems that my stamping surface can get really messy with my notes of measurements, testing colors, stamping pratice, and my sons helpful brown dots.

I do not know about anyone else but long ago when I was into cross-stitch I would measure my canvas by how neat the backside looked. Well, if I used the same measure on my cards I would be in trouble! ROTFL. Here is the one of the cards I created for Father's Day, and you can see I tested the colors on the stamp pad. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Very nice card!

Seleise said...

ooh - love this design - very pretty card!