Monday, June 29, 2009

Tuesday Template 06-30-09

Here is this weeks sketch card and it came to us from Julia, look at this awesome card she created. I love here card the colors are wonderful.










































Isn't this uber cute! I love it! I am not sure were Julia got the cherry jewels but I think they are perfect.









































This is my card done in the Lilly Anna paper collection, the stamps are from two new sets. The bear in the tub comes from the bears and Bubbles set T3116 $12.95 and is a set of 8. Then the saying comes from fairy birthday R2046 $18.95 set of 8. This set features two really cute fairys. And of course I am in love with it because it is a Mabelle R.O. her stamps just speak to me. Mostly Buy Me! LOL!



If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT063009 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.





2 comments:

Seleise said...

super super cute cards!!!

Melinda said...

your bear card is absolutely adorable!