Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Template 06/02/09



This week's sketch comes from Angie, she made this super easy for me. And boy this week I really needed it. I finished this card in a record 10 minutes. I am sorry if it leaves much to be desired, but I was running out of steam and low on mojo.

The stamps are from the Angel Company, misc ribbon, and heidi grace design paper. I just love these sunflowers, you might actually see more of this paper since I bought several sheets.

I have to say that the sunflower along with the Gerber daisy are my favorite flowers. My wonderful friend Melinda sent me a bouquet of sunflowers when I was really down and I have to say it still makes me smile to remember. What would we do with out our true friends.

This card is dedicated to her. She will be getting it in the mail shortly. :o)



If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT060209 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Great card!!

Melinda said...

Don't make me cry! Love your card!!!

Ami said...

Oh I'm gonna cry too. That's so cool. Love the card too.