Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Template 07-21-09


This weeks template comes from our friend Ami, I love how she incorporated squares and circles. This I can do, not alway but most of the time.

When I saw this template I thought beach, weird huh? Oh, well that is how my brain works.




Here is my card, made with the Hemingway cardstock collection, and the Amberly Grace Design Paper. I also used the On the beach and Hit the Beach stamp set.

Hope you like it! If you do please let me know.
If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT072109 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute! I love it!

Jennifer Carter said...

I'm not sure if I should say this is cute or pretty! It's both!! Great job!!

Angela said...

Great card! And fun! Lets go to the beach!

Ami said...

Ok so you are awesome. I love the way it turned out and that stamp is toooo cute.