Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Template 07/07/09


This sketch card comes from Angie, I had to get creative with this one. It really threw me for a loop, all I saw was a person staring back at me. LOL! SO then I thought about what kind of face would have the look of confusion, and decided robots. See are you scared at the path my brain takes to solve a problem. :o) Oh well that is me, the seriously deranged one. Be sure to check out everyone elses sketch and see how their minds work. LOL!



This card is made with tac products, some retired paper and the new robots set. The saying I printed of the computer.
If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT070709 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I don't think calling robots is cute but I think this card is cute! Great job!

Melissa Craig said...

Cute sketch - great interpretation Maria!!