Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Template 07/14/09

This is my week for the sketch, I hope everyone likes it. And please be sure to leave comments for Julia, on this site. Check out the other ladies cards too!

I wanted to try to use these colors but then I started to create my car and it did not work out to follow the color scheme.











This is Julia's uber cool card. I think that Melinda has it right when see said that we are going to have to go rob Julia's house. See has all the coolest stamps, paper and toys. LOL! Just kidding Julia, or am I...... :o)













Here is my card, done with the new Summer Boys set from the Angel Company.


If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT071409 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Both are such wonderful cards! Great job!

Seleise said...

super cute!

Angela said...

Both cards are great! And we have been talking about robbing Julia for years. :)

Melissa Craig said...

Great job on the cards and the sketch is awesome! I'll try to play along later.

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

Great cards.