Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Template 07/28/09

Melinda's Sketch for Tuesday 7/28
Okay, I do have to tell you how much I dreaded this sketch. It mas
entering my dreams. I love Melinda but I truly thought she lost
her mind. ROTFL!
What am I to do with three panels with a flower on the end.......
Then the thought can me to fold the panels, hehehe.
I felt like I was cheating hope no one else feels like I did.
This is the full card, before it is folded.
This is the front.









This is the first inside fold.








Here is the open card.












Hope you like it! If you do please let me know, I life for comments. :o)
This is the sets: Watercolor Plants and Life is too Short from the Angel Co.

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT072809 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.































3 comments:

Melinda said...

and here I thought I was giving you a template that was way too simple! LOL! I love your card though! Especially the little photo prong closure!

Ami said...

Beautiful take on this!!!

Seleise said...

beautiful! I love the life is short set and you've shown it off perfectly!