Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Template 08-11-09


This week's sketch comes from Angie, and I thought wow! When I saw it I was trying to coordinate in my head what stamps, cardstock and patterned paper I should use.
Then it hit me we have a new stamp of the month that would work so great. It is So Squirelly and I paired it with the Willoughby cardstock and Soar with it design collection. Well, ladies let me know what you think.



If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT081109 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Love it! Love the fall colors and the saying made me laugh!

Ami said...

Very pretty. I'm so ready for fall!

Kim said...

Great card! this is a fun set to work with...