Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st is going to be here soon! Can you believe it?

It is almost Halloween TIME! I just love this holiday since it means that we are almost to my favorite holiday THANKSGIVING!

There is an Angel named Barb Foster that has an entire blog created with Halloween inspired creations. She just rocks!!!! I love that she can look at a stamp that is made for one season and use it to make a Halloween creation. Using her idea I took a look at this new set from our Inspiration Avenue catalog and thought this could be a fall stamp. See the cat is from the Winter Flurries set which is more focused on the Christmas season.

I have actually placed brads over the snow flakes that are originally in on this stamp. Well, you have to tell me what you think????? Oh, and I used the date disks for my sentiment.

1 comment:

Patti J said...

OMG - this is SO cute done up in Halloween style! Great idea!