Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday Template 09-15-09 soooo late

This weeks sketch comes from Melinda. I have to say I was a little intimidated on this one. Then I started working on it and pulled it together rather quickly, and rather late.

This is one of the new sets in the Inspiration Avenue Fall Magaloque. I just adore these sets the polar bear is from Winter Flurries and the sentiment is from Merriest Wishes set.

The cardstock and the designer cardstock is More Mimi Collection, both are great and the More Mimi Design Cardstock is two sided!

Sorry, that I have not posted recently my family and I have been on vacation. And to tell you the truth I have been so swamped I did not get to everything.








If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT091509 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Great card as usual. Definitely worth the wait!

Sandy said...

Really Cute!!

Seleise said...

great card! Love this stamp set!