Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Template 09-22-09



Okay, things are sort of back on track. I have the template this week so here is the card I created. Do you like it? I was inspired by another Angels work which was posted on Paper Wings. I can not remember her name. I am sorry if it is you, please drop me a line and let me know.


If you would like to play drop us a line and post a link to your pictures. They more the merrier.
















All the products used are for the Angel Company. The punches are the flower punches, Script background and the Great Greetings stamp set.

















Here is Julia's pretty card, makes me remember Christmas past. Very nostalgic. I love it. Be sure to leave her comments here too.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I love both of your cards! Great job!

Jennifer Carter said...

Pretty card!! I am pretty sure it was inspired by Laurie Willison. Hope that helps! :)

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty cards!