Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Template Tuesday 10-06-09

This week's sketch is from Melinda, don't you love the circles? Well, this little sketch here is from the women that has a fit every time one of us uses a circle in our sketch. Do you think she is paying us back??? Well, I have been really teasing her about this "field of circles" sketch. I hate to admit it but I love this one. Yes, you heard me right this is one of my top ten!
You can see that I enjoyed it sooo much I made two cards. LOL! The first one I used with the Elizabeth embellishment kit, so many pretty flowers and buttons. I used the for all season stamp set and the sentiments is from Pick of the Patch set.


Then this card I using the Holiday Cheer set from the Inspiration Avenue Catalog. I love this set, it is one of Mabelle's design. She is a wonderful designer for the Angel Company.

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT100609 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Both of your cards absolutely ROCK!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!

Ami said...

I seriously love these cards. You made them perfect!

Kim said...

Great sketch cards I like both of your versions!