Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Template 10-13-09

This is a sketch from Melinda, I have to say I enjoyed this one. I am totally into clean lines and rectangles. Sometimes when I see a sketch it looks like something to me and I have to force myself not to make my card into that thing. Well, this card said Nautical flag to me...crazy I know this! But I had to work extra hard not to make my card into a Nautical flag. LOL!




So, I thought hard and decided to use a set that I love and often forget to use. The ladybug is from the Doodle Bug set and the sentiment is from Funny Farm Phrases.

Hope you like it, if you do please let me know.






If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT100609 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

4 comments:

Barb said...

This is so cute!! Love it :)

Ami said...

I agree it was a great sketch and I love what you did with it.

Melinda said...

Very cute!

Suzanne said...

Love this! I'm going to 'lift' the sketch and see what I can come up with. TFS!!