Thursday, November 12, 2009

Celebrate!

I saw a card in a advertisiment last year and I finally got around to copying the sketch. I loved the circle, which I usually struggle with, so I jumped on this one. LOL!
So I got to work using the bazzill greens, the designer collection A little whimsy, linear sentiments for the background, little cupcake set. Then on the inside it says" I just read a report that said birthdays are good for you." and that is from the great greetings set. I also used my scor-pal along with my scor bug.


Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh! That is so cute! Great job!

Patti J said...

Maria, I loved MY Christmas Swap cards too!!! You are amazing! So glad you are a swapper with us! Hey sweetie - I posted up some fabbie 'candy' today in case you want to enter to win!!! Thanks again - Patti J.!

Suzanne said...

Super, super cute!

Trudy Osborn said...

Great card! I just had to enlarge it to see it even better