Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday Time

Can you believe it? The holidays are almost here! I just got used to writing 2009. Now, I am going to have to start all over again.

This may have been the hardest year yet, aside for losing my parents. I think we have struggled more in everything. I mean is it just me or did a switch get turned that said everything this year had to be difficult??


I love the fall, so as it starts to pass it makes me reflect on the year. I am thankful that my family is healthy, happy, and have enough. My wish for the coming year is that I am able to help my friends and family more. I just feel like I have really been lacking this year. Now don't get me wrong I am always busy with work, kids, school, home and volunteering. I just see many families struggling and that is when I wish I could do more.


Well, this card was inspired by my friend Melinda who is always helping me. Mindy, I wish I could wrap you in a hug everyday. You are a Rock Star! She is a helping hand when you do not even realize that you need one. She is an angel, and she means the world to me.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Maria! There is no one more special than you! I'm sure your family appreciates everything about you and is thankful for everything you do. They just forget to tell you! LOL! So I will thank you for being just plain awesome!