Monday, November 2, 2009

Tuesday Template 11-03-09






This week's sketch comes to us from Melinda. I think she did a great job of confusing me. Let me know if you are too? LOL! I was like what??? Then I thought how?? And here is what I came up with, not super creative. Hope you like it anyway. I am sure when you go peak at Melinda's you will be happy, she always rocks the sketches.










This card is made using the fancy curls and everyday events stamp sets.




If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know,the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send itto me referencing TT110309 or post it to your blog andsend us the link via our comments.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Gosh Maria! I didn't think it was that confusing! LOL! I think you nailed it once again! Very nice!

Angela said...

I think its a very cute card!!

Melissa Craig said...

I love this Maria! Great job on the sketch.