Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Template 11/17/09

Ami's sketch is great and very versatile. I flipped it on it's side to create a Thanksgiving card. Fall is my favorite, and I know I say it all the time. So, I wanted my card to represent all the things that I love about the season. From the decorations, to the leaves, and finally turkey.
Can you believe next week is Thanksgiving? Oh, my where did the time go? Well, I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with joy, family and great food.
If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know,the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT117009 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

This card is made using the for all season, autumn swirls, and the trendy greeting stamp sets.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Incredibly cute! You did a wonderful job!

Angela said...

VERY cute!! You did great!