Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweet Husband

Well, I told my sweet husband about this wonderful holder one of my customers/friends had that held all of your stickles. He acted mildly interested as I went on and on about how much I would love to have such a thing. He asked me what stickles was, which made me nearly faint. LOL!

So, what do I find as a Christmas gift from my dear hubby. Well, of course a stickles holder! It could not be just out of any piece of wood, he made it out of purple heart. Which according to him (the woodworker) is a very hard wood and not easy use. I of course can not say enough good things about this fabulous piece that he made me.

If you click on the picture you can tell the wood has a purple hue.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

oh my goodness!!! He absolutely ROCKS!!!!! What a guy!