Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Template 01-12-10


Ami's sketch was a little scary at first then, I thought I can do this. So, I pulled several of my favorite stamp sets out and started to play around with what would work......

Of course I am still in the hearts mode. So I will be subjecting you to yet another card made with the i heart you set. This set has won my heart can you tell?? This is not one of the card samples that would be included in the card kit, just call this one a bonus. I also used the Rustic Chic Paper which I love the colors and patterns on this page.



Hope you enjoy it too!

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT011210 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.






1 comment:

Melinda said...

that is SOOOO cute! Love it!