Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Template 01/19/10

This is the sketch that I came up with for this week. Sometimes I run low when it comes to creativity on sketches. I hope everyone else did better than I did. Here is my card made with the February stamp of the Month. The name of this set is Cuddly Critters and you can purchase this set for only $9.75 (regular $12.95) with a qualifying $30 order.


Watch for more cards made with this set to be featured this and next month. You will be love each image and sentiment.

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT011910 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.









2 comments:

Melinda said...

Your card is so incredibly cute. Obviously you did much better than I did.

Suzanne said...

Super sweet! This could be a wonderful baby card too!