Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Template 01/26/10






Melinda's sketch usually challenge me. I thought this one would be easy but I proved that she can make me crazy without even trying. LOL! Mindy - Love U. Something about the triangle actually coming out right was killing me and several trees. I went though several sheets of cardstock till I settled on this......





New set from the Serendipity 2 called Wonder and Joy. I absolutely love it. It have uber cute kids in it, that I just love to color. You will be seeing more samples from this set, since I am crazy for it.



If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT012610 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Gosh! How hard can a triangle be? :-) You rocked the template as usual! Great job!

Suzanne said...

I love your card. I will try to play along!

Angela said...

You did a great job!!

Suzanne said...

I got my card up for your challenge today! Check it out at:

http://otherlovelies-suzanne.blogspot.com/