Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Template 02/02/2010



This week we have the pleasure of having the sketch done by Angie. WHOA! I love it. I hope that you think my card is as cool as this sketch. I got this idea off Heather Scott she calls this type of card a Wrap Flap Card. I kind of changed the sketch a little to incorporate both.



Sets: This is the Flower Collage and Great Greetings.


I have been trying to use stamps that are in my stash. This one is differently and oldie but for sure a goodie. I am looking at my stamp collection and trying to find ones that I have not used in a while, at least till I get my new ones. Hope you enjoy the oldies, hopeful the new ones will arrive any day.

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT020210 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

AWESOME!!!! That has always been one of my favorite stamps. I definitely love your wrap card! Great job!

Heather said...

Maria - I love your Wrap flap card! That stamp is also one of my fav oldie but goodies!

Suzanne said...

Mine isn't a wrap card but I tried to follow the sketch! I think I like the idea of wrapping it better than what I ended up with.