Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Template 3/30/10

This template came to us from Ami, I believe. I had trouble with this one. I was not sure how to use the two white rectangles. Then, I just decided to make my embellishment go through it. LOL!

This card is done with the Wild West stamp set. Its is one that I have not played with in a while. I saw Ami's star and it made me think of this set.

Let me know what you think of the coloring. I am just getting used to my copics. And any advise is greatly appreciated.

If you should be interested in playing be sure to let us know, the more the merrier. Please mark your item and either send it to me referencing TT033010 or post it to your blog and send us the link via our comments.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

2 rectangles? I definitely did not see that when I first saw the template! You and I definitely view things differently. But your card! WAY CUTE! Great job!