Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last Tuesday Template with Group





This is the last new sketch that I will have from the Tuesday Template Group. We have all been working so hard in our personal and professional lives that we decided that we would have to let this group close.


But never fear I will be continuing with the Templates on Tuesday, I will visit some old and create some new. Plus you can check me out over on Paper Wings at http://paperwingsonline.com/ where I will be hostessing the Sketch Motivational Tuesday. So stop on over and see all the wonderful Angel Company creations.

Here is my card using the Catalynne SWIC and the Ice Cream Social stamp set.


Please leave your comments and let me know what you think.





1 comment:

Melinda said...

You are killing me with the ice cream! LOL! Love your card!